It’s not been that long since the last London VMUG and already the next one is upon us. Sadly I won’t be able to make this one as I’ll be out of the country – it’ll be the first one that I’ve missed for quite some time – but it looks like there’s going to be some very good sessions on. Especially the NDA session. See what’s planned here:
- Centrix Software Presentation
- Fusion-IO Presentation
- Whiptail Presentation
- EMC Labs Throughout the Day
- Lee Dilworth – VMware Availability Update: vSphere Replication, Stretched Clusters and BCDR
- Darren Woollard and Gregg Robertson – vSphere Nerdknobs
- Chris Evans – The Storage Architect’s View
- Chris Gale – Fusion-IO More Desktops. More Virtual Machines. More Data-Intensive Applications. Faster. Cheaper. Simpler.
- Matt Northam and Simon Hansford – Government Can Run vCloud, How Skyscape Did It
- Martyn Storey – VMware NDA Roadmap Session - PLEASE NOTE: Entrance to the NDA session is strictly dependent upon the following criteria: Signed, personal NDA; Photo ID and proof of where you work; not working for a vendor, partner, or competitor.
The event is sponsored by Centrix Software, Whiptail, Fusion-IO and EMC (for the labs). It’ll be in the usual place with the customary vBeers afterwards.
What are you waiting for? Register here.
Michael is a Senior Consultant for Xtravirt. If it's got buttons or flashy lights on it then it'll probably be on his radar. When not "mending computers" (it's sometimes easier than explaining "cloud" to relatives), Michael provides essential education, entertainment and trampoline services to his two children.