For the uninitiated, CloudCamp is an unconference (a participant-driven meeting) where people who are interested in Cloud Computing exchange ideas and look at pictures of kittens (you’ll understand if you go).
On the agenda…
Registration, beers and networking from 6pm. Followed by:
- Kick-off 6.30pm
- Introduction to CloudCamp Joe Baugley EMEA CTO Cloud at VMware.
- Lightning Talks; to include Kuan Hon from Queen Mary University of London School of Law talking on cloud contract negotiations, Steve Chambers on Cloud Star Ratings, and more talks to be announced.
- Unpanel – cloud experts volunteer to join the panel to answer questions from the floor
- Unconference – an opportunity for everyone to further discuss the topics surfaced in the unpanel that require further discussion.
- From 8:30pm: Networking, drinks and pizza
- 9:30pm close
Find out more and how to register (it’s free) at cloudcamp.org/london.
Michael Poore is a Senior Consultant for Virtual Clarity, a small virtualisation / cloud consultancy based in London and San Francisco. Michael works on all aspects of datacenter virtualisation, automation, orchestration and management for various global companies. He started the vSpecialist blog in 2008 and convinced co-author Jeremy Bowman to join in over a beer a while later.