VMware Press, VMware’s official publishing arm, are in the middle of running a 60 day competition sweepstake (that ends June 30th 2012). On offer are a $100 Amazon gift card and three VMware Press books for the winner and nine second prize winners will win an eBook of their choice.
The publisher has already produced two excellent books in Administering VMware Site Recovery Manager 5.0 and Automating vSphere with VMware vCenter Orchestrator. This summer promises a glut of new titles that I’d be interested to read too:
- Storage Implementation in VMware vSphere 5.0 (July 2012)
- Managing and Optimizing vSphere Deployments (July 2012)
- The Official VCP5 Certification Guide (July 2012)
- VMware View 5: Building a Successful Virtual Desktop (August 2012)
- VMware vSphere 5 Integration into the Datacenter (August 2012)
As and when they come out you can probably expect me to post a review here.
Michael is a Senior Consultant for Xtravirt. If it's got buttons or flashy lights on it then it'll probably be on his radar. When not "mending computers" (it's sometimes easier than explaining "cloud" to relatives), Michael provides essential education, entertainment and trampoline services to his two children.