This has been my first visit to VMworld and my first industry conference and I just wanted to say a big, public thank you to a number of people.
- Thank you John Troyer for arranging a conference pass for me.
- Thank you to my company, Virtual Clarity, for encouraging and supporting my attendance.
- Thank you to the hundreds of people who organised, setup and facilitated the conference.
- Thank you to Denmark for playing host to 7000+ geeks.
- Finally, thank you VMware for the content, the event, practically inventing this industry and continuing to innovate.
Michael is a Senior Consultant for Xtravirt. If it's got buttons or flashy lights on it then it'll probably be on his radar. When not "mending computers" (it's sometimes easier than explaining "cloud" to relatives), Michael provides essential education, entertainment and trampoline services to his two children.